Saturday 7 February 2015

Top 5 outfits

Advertisement

Top 5 outfits

Beautiful outfits are follow..

style.02

Top 5 outfits
2. Coral Blazer
I love that adding a blazer on top of basic boring clothing pieces magically pulls them all together and transforms the look from separate items into an "outfit". Before this blazer I only owned black, grey & navy blazers and basically only wore them for work. I wanted to incorporate a fun blazer into my wardrobe for casual looks and this coral one fit the bill. I felt most comfortable wearing this blazer with other pieces that were neutral or lightly patterned because it is so bright and such an attention grabber. Looking at this group of pictures - I think I need to branch out into finding some fun dresses in my closet to wear with it!


style.2/5

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment