Saturday 7 February 2015

Top 5 outfits

Advertisement

Top 5 outfits

Beautiful outfits are follow..

style.01

Top 5 outfits


1. Black Suit Jacket
When I was starting out in the working world the only officially professional thing I owned was the suit I bought for the career fair my junior year of college. As I focused on building my work wardrobe, I often wore the suit pants with various blouses, which was great, but I very rarely wore the suit jacket. At the time it just seemed to me like the jacket only worked as part of the suit. But over the past few years I've tried to get better about using suit jackets to mix and match with other pieces in my closet. I'm trying to teach myself that it doesn't just have to be worn with the pants/skirt that it was purchased with and has lots of opportunities to be worn on a more regular (and less formal) basis. These are some of the outfits that I've come up with.

style.1/5

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment