Saturday 7 February 2015

Top 5 outfits

Advertisement

Top 5 outfits

Beautiful outfits are follow..

style.05


Top 5 outfits

5. Brown Leather Jacket


    I purchased a cheap brown faux leather jacket from Forever 21 a few years ago (top right picture with black ruffle blouse) and found myself choosing to wear it much more frequently than my similar style moto F21 faux leather jacket that I already owned. The brown worked better for daytime casual outfits and over dresses because it was less hard/rocker looking. So when I came upon a really great fitting real leather jacket at a small boutique in Atlanta I decided to invest and I'm so glad that I did! With Florida having mild winters this is a great go-to jacket in the morning when it is chilly as I'm leaving the house but it will be 70 degrees by mid-day. It's been a really great investment piece.

    style.5/5

    Advertisement

    No comments:

    Post a Comment